• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NO MORE OPTICS PLANET!!

Optics Planet never was priced decently, now they are following the same path that Cheaper than Dirt took after Sandy Hook!
NO more OP for me!!!!!!!!!!
Least it gives the guardians some new company to blast on.Slamming on Dicks Sporting Goods was getting boring.

Optics Planet doesn’t only sell cheap stuff, and you can catch some great deals there from time to time.

Last year I bought a $3800 S&B PMII from Optic’s Planet on sale for $2,200. Soon after, the price dropped a little more and I got a second one for $2,100.

They're shady as hell anyway with the way they hide the fact that they're out of stock. I've tried to order from the three different times without success. They appear to have good prices but usually anything they have primary arms has at the same price and won't dick around on it being in stock and ready to ship or not. Screw Optics planet.

Guess I will put them 3rd in line with business I will not spend my money on. I do not care how good a price someone has. If they go against my beliefs they do not get my $$. It's really all a sham anyway they are just another liberal that acts like they are concerned with people. The $$ is their only concern.
Target
Walgreen
Optics Planet

They're shady as hell anyway with the way they hide the fact that they're out of stock. I've tried to order from the three different times without success. They appear to have good prices but usually anything they have primary arms has at the same price and won't dick around on it being in stock and ready to ship or not. Screw Optics planet.
And the damn horse they rode in on !!!!

Back
Top Bottom