• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOT so accurate sniper rifles...........

Anyone one ever buy a rifle that had a reputation for accuracy, but in reality is just plain sucked at life? LOL, I guess when I was younger all the movies of the "bad guys" caring Dragunov's blinded me in my failure to do research before purchasing a PSL. I purchased this 11 years ago and promptly sold it. Its in 7.62x54R , witch was quit a powerful round, and reasonably priced. Maybe is was the scope? Maybe I was right in believing it was the biggest turd I've ever owned. We will never know cause I sold it off to the first sucker that wanted it for $300 more than I paid. Good ridden..........

I like it when you get stumped and still come out $300 ahead. Had you done the research you would not have brought the rifle and made 300 dollars.

Holy crap. How did a lighthearted thread about "sniper" rifles degenerate into this? I poked at Bear and his facination with a poodle shooter, he pocked back at me with a minute of pie commie gun, and we laughed. Can we just chill and let people who know law practice law and people who killed our enemies for living, educate us in their respective areas and learn from each other?
Well said.

Mobil1 and heavy duty grease for oversized axles are my favorite lubes.
Hat or no hat tonight? That's a question.

Back
Top Bottom