• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok, which ODT member is this? **** Sorry if this is a Repost!

I bet if you asked the man if he could go back in time, if he would have still confronted the kid... he would say no. I would also bet when he gets cut off in the future, he will be more hesitant in confronting the offending driver as well.
Probably. And none of that makes the kid's actions defensible by even 1%. In a court of law (thankfully) the kid will be charged with 100% of the responsibility of his crimes as he should be.

Probably. And none of that makes the kid's actions defensible by even 1%. In a court of law (thankfully) the kid will be charged with 100% of the responsibility of his crimes as he should be.
It was Gwinette, good luck finding that guy unless they have waaay more to go on than was put into the story. Plus, the perp will probably be a felon, and then the whole, 'too easy for felons to get guns' BS starts again.

It was Gwinette, good luck finding that guy unless they have waaay more to go on than was put into the story. Plus, the perp will probably be a felon, and then the whole, 'too easy for felons to get guns' BS starts again.
Huh? :confused: He's arrested and in custody. His mug shot is in the article. He called the incident into the police HIMSELF.

Huh? :confused: He's arrested and in custody. His mug shot is in the article. He called the incident into the police HIMSELF.
Someone prob. Told him to report it yourself if you ever have to flash..... Often this gives you the chance to get your version of the story in first and makes you more believable. Now it DOESN'T work when even your version of the story makes you sound like a hot headed nut job.

Someone prob. Told him to report it yourself if you ever have to flash..... Often this gives you the chance to get your version of the story in first and makes you more believable. Now it DOESN'T work when even your version of the story makes you sound like a hot headed nut job.
Yep. Hopefully he won't be given a 'next time' to try and come up with a better story.

"Burt was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, terroristic threats" wow really he gets accused as a terrorist but not attempted murder. am i missing something here....:confused:

Back
Top Bottom