• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open carry long gun in Georgia

Everyone that choices to OC, their option, just remember if you are, say, in a 7-11 with a hand gun visible on your hip and a gang of thugs come rushing in to rob the place and everyone in it, you will probably the first one shot before you ever clear leather unless you are Bob Munden . This is why my choice is to CCW, surprise is a tactical advantage, look like a soft target then do what you must to survive and save lives of you can.

surprize.jpg

Everyone that choices to OC, their option, just remember if you are, say, in a 7-11 with a hand gun visible on your hip and a gang of thugs come rushing in to rob the place and everyone in it, you will probably the first one shot before you ever clear leather unless you are Bob Munden . This is why my choice is to CCW, surprise is a tactical advantage, look like a soft target then do what you must to survive and save lives of you can.

View attachment 944709
I dont know if I can agree with that. A 3 point sling and a scar 16 hanging around the store clerks head could be one hell of a deterrent for crime. but because we (gun advocates ) continue to cater to the liberals we will never know.

As hypocritical as it is, I do see where youre coming for. Because I too agree with what youre saying in most situations. Oc does carry an added danger. Mainly from fearmongers

however, if we (gun community ) are telling a guy to not exercise his right to oc simply because it makes hillary voters uneasy or hinders their comfort level---we are no better than them. Were creating a divided house on a front we should all be in agreement on and support. All we are doing is showing how conflicted this community is and helping make their votes carry more voice. What he wants to do is not wrong or crazy. It should be vieved the same way as if you wanted to excerise your 1st amendment right.

Yes you have the right to strap on an AR and go walking around in public, but WHY?

All you're going to do is scare people and get hassled by the cops. If you run into the wrong cop you might even get shot. But hey it's your right, so have at it.

I'll continue to CC just like I have for years without incident.

Back
Top Bottom