• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Posting a gun for sale/BOS

So guns can be matched to crimes via bullets without the weapon? If they matched it they must have "run ballistics" while you were "unconcious". So if a crime is committed in ATL (say with a 7.62x39 round) they run ballistics on very AK and SKS they come across, how about AR's chambered in 7.62x39?

There are so many things wrong with the way some of you think I don't know where to start. It is SO easy to prove my whereabouts without a BoS for a firearm. I keep all my receipts and correspondence.

At least we agree on this, based on your last statement about alibi........You are guilty until you can prove your innocence.

The presence of a gun is NOT PROBABLE CAUSE, IT'S NOT EVEN REASONABLE SUSPICION................If you are the prime suspect them you will need more than a BoS.

Maybe I'm just a bafoon though.

Deal with members with good , positive feedback, stay away from newbies, or any ads that might sound shady.More than likely a member with 20+ feedback is not gonna sale you something stolen
so just because im new on this website and havent made a trade or sell yet your saying i am a bad person to deal with and that no one should make any transactions with me?

so just because im new on this website and havent made a trade or sell yet your saying i am a bad person to deal with and that no one should make any transactions with me?
just keep there user name on file and when you get some feed back and they want a gun you got tell them to ****off

Everybody starts somewhere but you can expect to have to "prove" yourself until you're more known...

Everybody starts somewhere but you can expect to have to "prove" yourself until you're more known...
My service to this country is all i need and if i am going to deal with someone it wont be with a person who looks down on me, i signed a contract to give my life for this country, but now a days that means nothing i guess.

My service to this country is all i need and if i am going to deal with someone it wont be with a person who looks down on me, i signed a contract to give my life for this country, but now a days that means nothing i guess.

Nobody is looking down on you, it's that people here are cautious and don't want to do anything illegal, that's all. Don't take it personally. Try to deal with someone that has a lot of feedback on your first couple of transactions and get feedback from them, that helps.

There have been "stings" on people trying to get firearms without proper docs (in state license, etc) on here and other sites like ODT so the red flag automatically gets raised when someone is new. I'll find the post covering this (below).

EDIT: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?t=134128&highlight=atf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom