• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember when $ 100 could get you a fair amount of handgun ammo?

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
The boss let us go early today and as I was leaving he handed me 100 dollar gift certificate to Bass Pro Shop. So I decided to head over there after work and see what I can pick up ammo wise. They were pretty wiped out and all they had left for my 40 and 380 was:

- 100 rds of American Eagle .40 target ammo which also included 20 rds of Hydtashock

- 50 rds of 380 target

$ 90.08

uploadfromtaptalk1356128883154.jpg

I need to get into reloading badly.

As for the loading, you're right. Components aren't unaffected by all the crap either though, so unless you bought ahead you're still hit by higher prices.

Unless taxes are invoked, cost wise it'll smooth back out once the feeding frenzy is fed a bit.

As for the loading, you're right. Components aren't unaffected by all the crap either though, so unless you bought ahead you're still hit by higher prices.

Unless taxes are invoked, cost wise it'll smooth back out once the feeding frenzy is fed a bit.

I don't really think the price was jacked up higher, its just been awhile since I've bought more than a box of 50 rds at one time.

That American Eagle 120 box was $64. Granted, it comes with 20 rds of Hydrashok......I'm just used to buying Federal Champion at Wal Mart for less.

Back
Top Bottom