• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoking cigarettes

Still quit, not easy , but everyday gets a-little easier
Yeah I bet…. I tried a couple of times but just dont have the strong enough urge yet I guess. I know I could if I really tried but I enjoy it , unfortunately. I have a few physical issues (as anyone who knows me can attest to) so the boredom of not working full time and overtime like I used to gets to me sometimes. I know there are dozens of ways to do it, (along with dozens of excuses why I can’t or won’t ) but you just have to be completely ready I think.

Congrats on quitting and keep it up !! :)

My wife and I do not smoke even though she used to smoke heavily many years ago and quit for me one Valentine's Day as a gift. When we walk into an area with a heavy smoke smell, we come close to nausea and we generally leave. I go to my FFL to pick up guns and the owner and manager both sit behind the counter smoking. There are no air cleaning machines, much air circulation or open windows/doors to freshen the air. The smell is nasty but I don't want to say anything to upset them. When I come home from being there for only 10 minutes, my wife says "YOU STINK LIKE NASTY STALE SMOKE! YOU NEED A SHOWER AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES. THE SMELL IS EVEN IN YOUR HAIR!!"

I don't want to offend anyone that smokes and would never say anything, but the odor is nauseating and hard to be around.

My wife and I do not smoke even though she used to smoke heavily many years ago and quit for me one Valentine's Day as a gift. When we walk into an area with a heavy smoke smell, we come close to nausea and we generally leave. I go to my FFL to pick up guns and the owner and manager both sit behind the counter smoking. There are no air cleaning machines, much air circulation or open windows/doors to freshen the air. The smell is nasty but I don't want to say anything to upset them. When I come home from being there for only 10 minutes, my wife says "YOU STINK LIKE NASTY STALE SMOKE! YOU NEED A SHOWER AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES. THE SMELL IS EVEN IN YOUR HAIR!!"

I don't want to offend anyone that smokes and would never say anything, but the odor is nauseating and hard to be around.
No worries bro. I am here to offend for you.

If you smoke cigarettes you smell like dog **** on a hot summer day.

Your car smells like…..
Your clothes….
Your house….
Your kids….

I coughed up black lung butter for a month after I quit. It is the most addictive evil **** on the planet. And to top it off .gov knows it and taxes the smoker to kill themselves.

Never smoked a cigarette. Up until 2 years ago smoked cigars almost every day. From what I understand it is a completely different animal. But I can tell you I feel so much better without them. Plus I smoked good cigars. Like burning $20 bills. Can't imagine how much money I have saved.

Back
Top Bottom