• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I've been quit smoking for a pretty good bit now...........

I literally got where I couldn't breathe laying in bed on my left side. It was getting bad having nightmares about suffocating. I think I've finally quit for good though now I've got to get rid of my crutch. These nicotene lozenges. Anyone know a way to help with that or should I just go cold turkey?

The CVS lozenges really helped me out alot when I quit. Having lots of water bottles, gum, and healthy snacks on stand by, I gained a few pounds but I'll never go back.

Dinky you know those shots (Taltz) they give me for Psoriasis and Psoriatic arthritis are 7000 dollars a shot and I take one a month. We are blessed and we earned it but we are still blessed to have the VA on our side.
Finally! Luckily I don't have to take those, just getting a lot of Melanoma growths. Dermatology in Marietta cuts them out.

Nicotine gum for a few months, Tic Tacs after that, now, just gum. Been 5-1/2 years now, but it seems like I could pick one up and start all over again. I have not become someone who over exaggerates being exposed to cigarette smoke, if anything, I stand a tad closer! I guess it is the same with any addiction. Your willpower is either your best friend or worst enemy! Good luck!

Nicotine gum for a few months, Tic Tacs after that, now, just gum. Been 5-1/2 years now, but it seems like I could pick one up and start all over again. I have not become someone who over exaggerates being exposed to cigarette smoke, if anything, I stand a tad closer! I guess it is the same with any addiction. Your willpower is either your best friend or worst enemy! Good luck!
I too enjoy the smell of burning tobacco. Never understood the NAZI attitude "Don't smoke near me!" of some former smokers.

Back
Top Bottom