• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I've been quit smoking for a pretty good bit now...........

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I literally got where I couldn't breathe laying in bed on my left side. It was getting bad having nightmares about suffocating. I think I've finally quit for good though now I've got to get rid of my crutch. These nicotene lozenges. Anyone know a way to help with that or should I just go cold turkey?

I literally got where I couldn't breath laying in bed on my left side. It was getting bad having nightmares about suffocating. I think I've finally quit for good though now I've got to get rid of my crutch. These nicotene lozenges. Anyone know a way to help with that or should I just go cold turkey?
Outstanding! I quit 15 years ago and last April I had a pneumothorax on my left side..They did some Cat Scans and found I had multiple holes in my left lung. They claim it was from years on smoking...Great news to hear you conquered you habit! Congrats Brother

Outstanding! I quit 15 years ago and last April I had a pneumothorax on my left side..They did some Cat Scans and found I had multiple holes in my left lung. They claim it was from years on smoking...Great news to hear you conquered you habit! Congrats Brother
Thank you Sir. Dang Brother you have more issues from that agent orange and our bad habits and are still kicking than anyone I've ever met. You are one tough old man. Love you Brother!

Doing much better now, thanks for asking..Oh I am able to walk some without the cane in the house..I still need back surgery, maybe one day.
You gonna go OUTSIDE of the VA for the back surgery? Community care? When it comes to major operations I try to go outside every time.

Back
Top Bottom