• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I've been quit smoking for a pretty good bit now...........

I literally got where I couldn't breathe laying in bed on my left side. It was getting bad having nightmares about suffocating. I think I've finally quit for good though now I've got to get rid of my crutch. These nicotene lozenges. Anyone know a way to help with that or should I just go cold turkey?

One foot in front of the other, you can do it SGT Bypass. I quit cold turkey 15+ years ago.

July 19th I gotta run down to Guntersville. I apparently have something going on with my eyes they want to look at more closely. Them dang IEDs made my eyes blurred and mushy a couple of times but I consider myself lucky with no loss of limb or anything like that. I've gotten where I can't hardly drive at night anymore.

Does your vehicle have LED headlights? I changed mine to LED recently and it made a world of difference.

One foot in front of the other, you can do it SGT Bypass. I quit cold turkey 15+ years ago.

Does your vehicle have LED headlights? I changed mine to LED recently and it made a world of difference.
I'm not sure but I think they are most likely halogen headlights. I've only driven three times at night in the last year though. Being retired and all. I will definitely check into some of those though.

This thread is about you and I commend you 100%

I will be nicotine free for 1 year at the end of next week.

I quit smoking about 4 years ago and used a vape pen up until last July. Had a health scare around that time and gave up nicotine cold turkey. I still get the craving but it goes away easier as time passes by.

I love that word. ;)
Went through a corporate boot camp last year and one of the cadre leading it was former USAFSF and ought to be in the movies playing a drill sgt. I mean he fit every stereo type. His favorite word was "OUTstanding!!!". Generally declared after he asked if you hated him in the middle of some torture, purported to be exercise, and you responded in the affirmative.

I literally got where I couldn't breathe laying in bed on my left side. It was getting bad having nightmares about suffocating. I think I've finally quit for good though now I've got to get rid of my crutch. These nicotene lozenges. Anyone know a way to help with that or should I just go cold turkey?
I started keeping Tic Tacs in my pocket when I weaned off of Nicorette Gum. Still keep them sometimes today, habit.

Awesome news brother.
Have you tried sunflower seeds?
I buy sodium free seeds off Amazon in 2lb bags.
If you prefer the gas station variety in different flavors I would not advise looking at the sodium content !!

Back
Top Bottom