• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I've been quit smoking for a pretty good bit now...........

July 19th I gotta run down to Guntersville. I apparently have something going on with my eyes they want to look at more closely. Them dang IEDs made my eyes blurred and mushy a couple of times but I consider myself lucky with no loss of limb or anything like that. I've gotten where I can't hardly drive at night anymore.

Way to go Bypass Bypass !!
I need to quit them damned things myself ! Not having problems yet, I feel it’s coming though !
(To be truthful, I didn’t think I would make it this long ! Lol …. I figured I would be dead by now from something or another ! )
Good luck with the peepers ! They done so many ops on mine when I was young and through my teens ! But I still see :becky:

Way to go Bypass Bypass !!
I need to quit them damned things myself ! Not having problems yet, I feel it’s coming though !
(To be truthful, I didn’t think I would make it this long ! Lol …. I figured I would be dead by now from something or another ! )
Good luck with the peepers ! They done so many ops on mine when I was young and through my teens ! But I still see :becky:
You'll do like I did and one day GOD will take away your choice when you can't breathe good and then you'll quit. Some of us are just hard headed. ;)

You'll do like I did and one day GOD will take away your choice when you can't breathe good and then you'll quit. Some of us are just hard headed. ;)
Yep…I know my noggin is definitely thick. Lol
Heck I got to where I don’t smoke em as much as I used to but the boredom does seem to take over when I can’t get out as much. I think I can whip it , it’s just gonna be something I gotta do ! :)

Community Care is covered under Optima and they only pay the doctors and Hospital less than 10% of the Bills. For 9 days Piemont charged Optima close to 100k now..I like the copy of the bills, which state the Veteran has no charge.
I love that!!! My only issue is when I have an issue that is not service connected with CC then I get an actual bill.

They've been monitoring me for lung cancer (which I don't show any signs of thank GOD) and it is not service connected so I got a couple of bills for that. Even though I'm on the burn pit registry they still need to service connect me for it.

Community Care is covered under Optima and they only pay the doctors and Hospital less than 10% of the Bills. For 9 days Piemont charged Optima close to 100k now..I like the copy of the bills, which state the Veteran has no charge.
Dinky you know those shots (Taltz) they give me for Psoriasis and Psoriatic arthritis are 7000 dollars a shot and I take one a month. We are blessed and we earned it but we are still blessed to have the VA on our side.

Back
Top Bottom