• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

I'm investing in Reynolds Wrap for sure....I go through a roll every time I'm on here LOL
tenor (2).gif

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.

Heard that one of the capital demonstrators, from GA, who was arrested had all sorts of stupid **** posted. "gonna blow nansy p's head off, run over her with my trrrruck, all readily available as evidence against the guy. How effing stupid can you be?? If I am gonna do something "serious" I ain't gonna post a single thing about it on the interweb.

I am very pissed about the election, the steal, the failure of our state officials to do anything about it, etc.

You couldn't be more wrong about that. The election was stolen. It is a statistical impossibility for the votes to come in the way they did. Impossible. Anyone that works with probabilities and projection systems can clearly see there was some chicanery in the ballot counting. The number of "incorrect ballots" thrown out is highly suspicious too when compared with ineligible ballots from previous elections. But I'm not arguing with guys with math degrees that report for CNN and MSNBC so that's all I'm going to say.

Edited to add: While not a pure statistician myself I did spend 6+ years doing data validations and analyses for a Fortune 500 company who's business was data & analytics.
These poor know it all on this site! The damage is done! We have to make a stand behind our MOST FAMOUS PRESIDENT EVER! We are waiting MR. President

Back
Top Bottom