• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

It’s over. Been over. Was there fraud? Court system doesn’t seem to think so. It unfortunately looks like all you’re doing is trying to be help man overturn a legitimate election.
You couldn't be more wrong about that. The election was stolen. It is a statistical impossibility for the votes to come in the way they did. Impossible. Anyone that works with probabilities and projection systems can clearly see there was some chicanery in the ballot counting. The number of "incorrect ballots" thrown out is highly suspicious too when compared with ineligible ballots from previous elections. But I'm not arguing with guys with math degrees that report for CNN and MSNBC so that's all I'm going to say.

Edited to add: While not a pure statistician myself I did spend 6+ years doing data validations and analyses for a Fortune 500 company who's business was data & analytics.

and one elected idiot says we can't trust Trump these last few days, he has the nuclear codes...so one person can initiate ww3 ? Also a good friend called last night about the Insurrection Act being signed. A friend of his in Arizona called to tell him to stock up on gas and food, that the walmarts out there were bought out, folks going crazy. He did go fill up his vehicles and cans, but everything looks normal 'round here.

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.
Thank you. I wish your comment could be stickied. It's getting ridiculous at this point. It ALMOST makes me glad that Parlor got taken down, since half of this shyte originates there.

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.
tenor (1) (7).gif

When I first read this, I thought since it was posted under Area 51 and called the Insertion Bill rather than Insurrection, that it might be a joke post. Who knows??????

Back
Top Bottom