• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There you go poverty pony lovers, anderson and its new rifles

Have some concerns: I own one AR. A PSA upper on an Anderson lower. If I had realized there was a chance I could have harmed you all with some type of planet destroying implosion by assembling them, I wouldn't have done it. I swear.

The gun has me tricked: Has about 1000 rounds through it over the years. It's never hiccuped. It puts bullets, accurately, on target. I've assumed that the gun is good enough for me to continue shooting it, but clearly, that's a risk, based on my ignorance.

I do understand the gun's limitations based on my lack of care: Because I haven't inspected the parts with a micrometer, it might launch a sneak attack on me, or worse, go on strike and demand better internal parts.

I also understand the gun's social limitations: I shouldn't take it to a class where it might hurt somebody, not with projectiles thown wildly about, but emotionally.

What else should I be worried about?

Have some concerns: I own one AR. A PSA upper on an Anderson lower. If I had realized there was a chance I could have harmed you all with some type of planet destroying implosion by assembling them, I wouldn't have done it. I swear.

The gun has me tricked: Has about 1000 rounds through it over the years. It's never hiccuped. It puts bullets, accurately, on target. I've assumed that the gun is good enough for me to continue shooting it, but clearly, that's a risk, based on my ignorance.

I do understand the gun's limitations based on my lack of care: Because I haven't inspected the parts with a micrometer, it might launch a sneak attack on me, or worse, go on strike and demand better internal parts.

I also understand the gun's social limitations: I shouldn't take it to a class where it might hurt somebody, not with projectiles thown wildly about, but emotionally.

your gun is junk and should never be associated with all the high end battle weapons that are superior to all others

Only how you get the rifle to the "Poors' Rifle Depository for Dismantling" located in East Macon, Georgia. PM me for details.

PhotoRoom-20220728_144928.png

Back
Top Bottom