• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There you go poverty pony lovers, anderson and its new rifles

I guess they (NC Star) work for a minute but I've seen more broken or "not working" than I have working.

The look I give when someone asks me to fix their NC Star:
View attachment 4597563

Every time someone ask me about there cheap red dot not holding zero, or flickering, or just not working at all. Usually a boomer with it mounted directly on top their bear creek build with no riser (hurts my neck just looking at it) I send them this
43eqlp.jpg

NC star is a whole different level or poor. I mean the vast majority of Anderson, PSA, bear creek **** boxes will shoot hundreds of rounds right out the box no problem. May be over gassed, may be inaccurate, may be a failed component waiting to happen, but most of them are good for more ammo than the poor's can afford to feed it anyway.

I've never, and I mean never seen an NC star actually work. I ain't trying to call you out as a liar, but I don't believe it unless you seriously babied that thing in a padded rifle case and have hardly shot it.

My NC star works great and it has never let me down. I know that I can always depend on it to still be attached to my AR every time I leave it in the safe while I take my AK to the range.

Putting aside the PSA being in the Gucci category, Geissele should be a step up above FNC, DD and BCM, having owned all 4 at one point or another.
Geissele has a much better trigger out of the box, better barrel (their non-government profile one), better bolt, better BGC release, ambi controls, and better design to keep the rail from rotating.

I did not see much difference between the FNC, DD and BCM. That's my personal entry point for a factory built rifle.
PSA has better everything.

Factory colts are the ultimate poverty pony, owning them means you're so poor you worry about stuff like resale value and think guns are an investment.
I cringe everytime someone says that their gun collection is their retirement.

Back
Top Bottom