• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This year's gun bill...

Do you know if Rep Jon Burns is anti hunting with suppressors? I've read elsewhere he's not "comfortable" with it and as chairman of the House game, fish and parks committee he carries some weight. Senator Bill Heath said Burns opposed SB93 from the start. I tried contacting Burns by phone and email but never heard back. People in Burns's district (Screven, Effingham, parts of Bulloch) need to have a chat with him (http://www.house.ga.gov/Representatives/en-US/member.aspx?Member=73&Session=23)

It seems to me that he is one of the few that keep blocking it. We just continue to play the same games every year - call, email, and BE POLITE. Until we remove a few of these fellas from office, this is going to continue...

It seems to me that he is one of the few that keep blocking it. We just continue to play the same games every year - call, email, and BE POLITE. Until we remove a few of these fellas from office, this is going to continue...

This seems to be one of the big problems. Too many have been in there for too long and we need some new fresh good people in there.

Honestly at this point nothing is going to pass unless they just pass HB60 which it seems they are not interested in doing.

That said a few reps have been watching my youtube videos of suppressors and a few actually learned what a supersonic round sounded like.

The clock can be stopped before midnight. another bill in play.

Bottom line is drug testing is going to cost tax payers more. The few people that can't figure out how to beat the test will pale in comparison to what the testing will cost. Sounds like a good idea but when you stop and think about it, it is bad government.

Have you considered the decline in recipients due to the law? It cost me $20 when took the whizz quiz for my job... Money well spent.

Back
Top Bottom