• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

tin foil double wrapped required: Virginia shooting a hoax?

The fathers gun control rant is pretty self explanatory... Bloomberg bucks.

Richard Martinez was the father of one of the Santa Barbara killer's victims. His angry rant on TV landed him a job as a "Senior Outreach Associate at Everytown for Gun Safety".

Gun control pays well.

What is amusing is that the gun-control nuts are also pissed at him because they interpreted his statement as being PRO gun ownership.

Not buying into the conspiracy, but the local police don't help themselves when they force a reporter to delete a recording. Can't do that to a reporter or any citizen. Lack of knowledge of the law or poor LEO behavior during a heated moment only feeds the flames of conspiracy theorists.

Don't know if it was a real shooting or not....but if you don't believe there are people who WOULD try to pull a hoax on the American people to advance their agenda, well then you need a foil hat.

And it is perfectly within their technological capability to pull such a hoax.

And that Dad is either an actor or a real wacko....or both.

Don't know if it was a real shooting or not....but if you don't believe there are people who WOULD try to pull a hoax on the American people to advance their agenda, well then you need a foil hat.

And it is perfectly within their technological capability to pull such a hoax.

And that Dad is either an actor or a real wacko....or both.

Yessir. Everything isn't always as pictured and magic bullets don't exist. They don't need to convince the 10% that know a lot of what they are seeing is BS. They need to freak out the 90% that have no clue. I don't know if this was real or fake. Either way I don't really care. This is small potatoes compared to some of the other well planned activities. I wish people would wake up and see that we are being used. Bad **** really happens and it's not the way you think it is.

Yessir. Everything isn't always as pictured and magic bullets don't exist. They don't need to convince the 10% that know a lot of what they are seeing is BS. They need to freak out the 90% that have no clue. I don't know if this was real or fake. Either way I don't really care. This is small potatoes compared to some of the other well planned activities. I wish people would wake up and see that we are being used. Bad **** really happens and it's not the way you think it is.
My grandfather was a retired newspaper man and he always told me growing up "Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see" which I'm sure is why I'm such a cynical ass today.

Back
Top Bottom