• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

tin foil double wrapped required: Virginia shooting a hoax?

My grandfather was a retired newspaper man and he always told me growing up "Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see" which I'm sure is why I'm such a cynical ass today.

He knew it only took one person in a hierarchical organization to change the outcome. It's easy to buy the news when you only have to pay the editors or publisher. The news was bought and paid for years ago.

He knew it only took one person in a hierarchical organization to change the outcome. It's easy to buy the news when you only have to pay the editors or publisher. The news was bought and paid for years ago.

I read somewhere that all of the news media, TV, radio, newspapers, social, internet are controlled by 6 corporations. They are GE, who no longer owns Comcast, News-Corp, Disney, Viacom,Time Warner who no longer owns AOL, and CBS If you control the media you control the masses. This is a few years old so it may need to be updated for actual facts, but, if you control the media you control the masses.

What got me to look is they were bringing in about $280 Billion dollars yearly. That's a lot of cheese.

HDD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom