• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ummm.... excessive force? That escalated quickly.

After watching that video he should lose his job. That's not the kind of person you want on your police force representing your department. People are fired for much less everyday. That could have turned fatal on either side very quickly

After watching that video he should lose his job. That's not the kind of person you want on your police force representing your department. People are fired for much less everyday. That could have turned fatal on either side very quickly

His boss (the sheriff) said the same thing in the video I posted.

Plains clothes officers in unmarked vehicles should never be initiating a traffic stop for a misdemeanor traffic offense! In fact I am willing to bet it is a direct violation of that departments policy to do so. What an idiot. Pulling the gun? Gotta be because he was pissed off, nothing more. Even more idiotic.

The guy posts at the end of the video that he was NOT given a ticket. If he was driving 100 mph and driving recklessly, why was he not given a ticket ??

View attachment 1309159
I have stopped a man on a motorcycle doing about 125 mph in a 55 zone.......no ticket was written.
Sometimes (probably not in this case) breaking traffic laws can be justifiable.....just saying.

I have stopped a man on a motorcycle doing about 125 mph in a 55 zone.......no ticket was written.
Sometimes (probably not in this case) breaking traffic laws can be justifiable.....just saying.

So you stopped a MC going 125 in a 55 and didn't give him a ticket ? Why ? And did you draw your weapon on him too ?

The only thing I can think of that would justify doing 125mph in a 55 zone would be that the guy had Taco Bell for lunch and needed to get home to a bathroom. LMAO!

Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom