• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Underage gun sales

MTAtMTktMzYuanBn

Yeah I don’t mean to be “that guy” but I guess I have always abided by the 18 for rifle and shotgun and 21 for handgun rule. That’s just how I grew up. Now I did grow up shooting my dad’s handguns but who didn’t right? It just bothered me and I didn’t feel comfortable. I know we all do some shady stuff here and I’m guilty to! Lol
What lol

Yeah I don’t mean to be “that guy” but I guess I have always abided by the 18 for rifle and shotgun and 21 for handgun rule. That’s just how I grew up. Now I did grow up shooting my dad’s handguns but who didn’t right? It just bothered me and I didn’t feel comfortable. I know we all do some shady stuff here and I’m guilty to! Lol
It's not a rule. It's a regulation for FFL's. If you're not a FFL it doesn't apply to you. There's nothing shady about it. An 18 year old is not a minor, you can sell your handgun to people who are not minors so long as you have no reason to believe they are otherwise prohibited from legally owning a handgun.

Almost all men who are 18-25 years old and live in the United States must register for Selective Service. This includes:

• U.S. citizens (U.S. born, dual citizens, and naturalized)
  • U.S. citizens who live outside of the country
  • Immigrants (legal permanent residents and undocumented immigrants)
  • Refugees and asylum seekers
  • Transgender people who were assigned male gender at birth
  • People with disabilities
See Selective Service’s full list of who is required and exempt from registering.

This gives me the same vibes of a buddy of mine who had the cops called on him because his neighbors "heard machine gun fire coming from his property"
We had that happen before, told the deputies that yeah, we're shooting machine guns, if that's illegal come back with a warrant.

Back
Top Bottom