• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Underage gun sales

More like 4 pages of the same ole BS as always
4 pages and counting and this is probably only the 25th thread on the subject. It is perfectly legal for someone over 18 to purchase a handgun in a private sale. What else needs to be said?

I WISH like hell everything would go to one age number for EVERYTHING! When I think back about the way I drove at 16 it worries the hell out of me about my last daughter driving at even 17.
But let's look at "The Big Picture" here. Why can you join the military at 18 ( or 17 if your parents sign for you) ? But you gotta be 21 to drink or buy guns from an FFL. Why not 20? I mean where the **** did 21 come from? What does that one more year matter to good sense and responsibility?
Personally I say make it either 18 or 20 for everything but especially for voting. I don't think ANYONE under 20 ( but preferably 25) should be voting.
I don't think ANYONE under 20 ( but preferably 25 and not paying taxes) should be voting.

FTFY :thumb:

intellectual-masturbation-speaking (1).jpg

The American system is flawed in so many ways. Can operate a deadly weapon at 16. Can vote at 18 but can’t drink or buy cigarettes. Can buy a Barrett .50 cal at 18 from a FFL, but not a pistol. Oh yeah and in some states a child can get a doctor to turn their dicks inside out without parental consent. Not to mention property taxes and social security which is a ****ing Ponzi scheme. Not to mention the daily trampling of constitutional rights.

Back
Top Bottom