• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming Fall Classes at Protective Measures LLC

In larger classes w/ more than one Instructor we will work with the student having problems one-on-one but sometimes in smaller (4 or under) classes if someone has some really ingrained problems, usually from years & years of incorrect practice, we have to work on fixing the problem or mastering the technique during a break, after the others leave, or before the arrive for the next session... whatever is safe & works best for everyone involved.

And thanks for the kudos from the guys who have trained with us...hope y'all are still practicing those drills we worked on (like the dryfire practice).

While I consider myself an experienced shooter, I still plan on taking some courses through Monte. I just can't make any of the dates currently available, so I am not entering into the fray as of yet. Maybe later in the year...after I am allowed to take vacation at my new job. Not going to rush up to Dalton and not be able to do the class right.

Klark. "attack newbies that say clip"

That's just funny.

I've been in classes years ago where instructors WENT OFF on students for that & now that I'm on the other side I still think that even though it's incorrect, aren't there more important things to focus on?

As regards the phone, I'm overdue for an upgrade but this one just won't quit working...next y'all will have me using 4th gen. Glocks.
(I have been trying out a gen.IV 17 lately.)

Last edited:
Klark. "attack newbies that say clip"

That's just funny.

I've been in classes years ago where instructors WENT OFF on students for that & now that I'm on the other side I still think that even though it's incorrect, aren't there more important things to focus on?

As regards the phone, I'm overdue for an upgrade but this one just won't quit working...next y'all will have me using 4th gen. Glocks.
(I have been trying out a gen.IV 17 lately.)

You are coming around.

Back
Top Bottom