• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US gun laws

Landofthefree

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Do y’all think AR’s are going to be banned in the future? Or would we just have to have low capacity mags like some of the other states. I know Georgia is mainly republican so there’s prob a good chance they won’t, but I just need to know if I need to stock up before I can’t get em anymore. Let me know in the comments

1681789088540.png

Legally, it looks like gun bans are on their way out after the Bruen decision. Between that and Heller, new bans have pretty much all failed or been enjoined and old ones are being challenged.

Mag limits should fall too, but there's probably less of a push on those by the pro-2A groups. It's not like we have Bloomberg's and Soros's funding our side with their billions.

That being said, GA is a 'purple' state these days and if current demographic trends keep up you can bet we'll be blue in another election cycle or two.

Better stock up on ammo because FedNow begins in July with instant payments and the CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency a.k.a a digital dollar/token that is programmable and will know how and what you buy) which no rational person wants will come in phases eventually eliminating our fiat paper money and coin. We need to hold our US Congressional Representatives accountable and push them to stop this because it will bring a whole host of 4th Amendment violations. The MSM is silent on this and most of the public suspects nothing. Quite a few independent journalists are reporting it in great detail.

Back
Top Bottom