• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US gun laws

The real question is how many of you cucks are gonna turn your “items” in. I’m willing to bet a solid 90% of these fudds will and then you have at least 8% that’s gonna claim they lost em in a boating accident. Pathetic. Be the man your ancestors intended.
A "Fudd" would not have to worry about it because a Fudd is someone who believes you should only own guns for hunting and/or shooting sports, like sporting clays. They would not own an AR in the first place.

(Not trying to be a jerk)

Maybe you should get politically active rather than sitting in the backseat waiting for whatever comes.
I’m not giving up my guns regardless of what happens, the ATF is gonna have to bust my door down. And yes, I try to be as politically active as I can, but It’s difficult to argue with people who have already made up their minds. What have you contributed if u don’t mind me asking… Since you’re such a big politics guy. Let’s hear your plan to change the world

I’m not giving up my guns regardless of what happens, the ATF is gonna have to bust my door down. And yes, I try to be as politically active as I can, but It’s difficult to argue with people who have already made up their minds. What have you contributed if u don’t mind me asking… Since you’re such a big politics guy. Let’s hear your plan to change the world
I'm not talking about arguing with anti-gun folks. If that's your plan, you've failed. It's no wonder you feel like a leaf in the wind.

Are you in sales at all? If so, how many times have you been able to argue someone into buying something from you? Gun rights are the same way. If you want to convert people, you can use your sales skills to sell them on the idea of 2A rights by showing them value.

My plan? I regularly take new shooters and people with an interest in firearms ownership and/or self-defense to the range. I provide a safe and fun environment to learn about firearms and ccw. I am politically active when I have the option (attending rallies, encouraging people to vote, no matter how cynical they may feel), regularly email and call my reps, and I donate to quality local and federal gun rights groups.

Are you a member here? If not, crack the wallet open.

I'm not talking about arguing with anti-gun folks. If that's your plan, you've failed. It's no wonder you feel like a leaf in the wind.

My plan? I regularly take new shooters and people with an interest in firearms ownership and/or self-defense to the range. I provide a safe and fun environment to learn about firearms and ccw. I am politically active when I have the option (attending rallies, encouraging people to vote, no matter how cynical they may feel), regularly email and call my reps, and I donate to quality local and federal gun rights groups.

Are you a member here? If not, crack the wallet open.

That’s fantastic, Glad you’re so passionate about it. I do some of the things that you stated… encouraging people to vote, attend firearms shows and rallies. I’m all for that. What I won’t do is spend my hard earned money on random gun rights groups. Was simply asking if there was going to be a law instated that lowered mag capacity or banned AR’s. I’m going to get a bunch of em regardless of what these dumbass liberals do. They can come and take em

That’s fantastic, Glad you’re so passionate about it. I do some of the things that you stated… encouraging people to vote, attend firearms shows and rallies. I’m all for that. What I won’t do is spend my hard earned money on random gun rights groups. Was simply asking if there was going to be a law instated that lowered mag capacity or banned AR’s. I’m going to get a bunch of em regardless of what these dumbass liberals do. They can come and take em
The GOA isn't a "random group". They are well organized and have done a tremendous amount to safeguard our rights. Donating to them is a wonderful way to help ensure you don't have to worry about the question you posed.

To answer your question, it likely depends on how strategic and politically active folks like you and I become.

fellowkids.jpg

Back
Top Bottom