• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very cool idea for non-gun friendly establishments

i take it neither of you are business owners?..just a guess.

I only asked if anyone owned a business..my guess because they were so hard on the business owner was NO..they didnt and from the responce i think i guessed correctly..

So until you have BEEN a business owner and begin to understand liability laws then maybe you would understand(maybe not)

i can tell you one of the business' i own recently had a customer have a accidental dishcharge of his loaded 380 and shoot past a customers head almost hit my wife go thru a thin paneled wall and lodge in a 2x4 in the employees bathroom...Complain all you want..do business/dont do business with this retailer...but until you OWN/OPERATE a business you wont understand.

I only asked if anyone owned a business..my guess because they were so hard on the business owner was NO..they didnt and from the responce i think i guessed correctly..

So until you have BEEN a business owner and begin to understand liability laws then maybe you would understand(maybe not)

i can tell you one of the business' i own recently had a customer have a accidental dishcharge of his loaded 380 and shoot past a customers head almost hit my wife go thru a thin paneled wall and lodge in a 2x4 in the employees bathroom...Complain all you want..do business/dont do business with this retailer...but until you OWN/OPERATE a business you wont understand.

sounds like you have an idiot problem then and not a gun problem, simple solution is to stop catering towards retards :)

There are similar cards to this out there. I forget the site but one card is nearly identical to the one above and another says something like "thank you for supporting the 2nd amendment, I will continue to do business here."

If someone walks in your store and trips over their own feet and falls and hits their head on the floor do you no longer allow customers in your store? or floors?

I own and operate my own business. I do not do business with anti-gun establishments as a rule. I canceled my Costco Amex and membership over their pro-Obama/anti-gun policies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom