• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weight loss Challenge started

I'm in for bragging rights - My wife would kill me if I gambled for weight loss ha ;) For me, any reward will be better health and feeling a lot better. I also think having some type of accountability and public competition will help keep me motivated.

Starting weight of 227.6. I've lost some weight in the last couple of months, but I think this will help me be more motivated. My ideal weight is probably around 180-185ish, considering I would also like to put on muscle. 6'1", 26 years old. I'll do a before/after pic at the end if there's anything worth showing haha :)

View attachment 1266992

View attachment 1268082

Here's the winning numbers guys! Sorry it is so late, but like I said earlier I had to go to a job out of town at the last minute. If any of ya'll are around Cartersville in a few months let me know. I will let you shoot the new gun I bought with the cash that I will be taking from you!

I will update later

Looks like I'm the fattest with the most too lose. Sorry you guys wasted your money. I'm doing the treadmill 20 minutes total each day while curling 10 weights. And of course I'm being careful with my diet. After just a few days I'm feeling better

If you win l will gladly give you my money. Stay strong man. Anybody that can quit smoking is strong

Too late for another entry? I just finished a consult with
mgonza mgonza
I'd be in for the full $100 and I'm starting late:bounce:

Attachments

• 20170805_203056.jpg
    20170805_203056.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 17
I will say even when I don't feel like getting on the treadmill, once I start I really get into it. I try to push as hard as possible, so thanks for this challenge, I needed it.

Back
Top Bottom