• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you comfortable spending on a "truck gun"?

So, I'm assuming that if some of you that work in places that don't allow firearms that you just leave them at home locked up and just don't carry?

I'm gonna have something I know will work if I should need it. Not some cheap piece of crap that vibrates apart from all the road time.

So, I'm assuming that if some of you that work in places that don't allow firearms that you just leave them at home locked up and just don't carry?

Or we secure them in our vehicle using a lock box or safe, both of which cost about half the price of a decent firearm including installation

I figure my truck is a very likely place where my personal security might be compromised. So the question was not which trusted weapon I selected but how to secure it in my vehicle And still have accessible. I bought a ConsoleVault (love it) with combination lock. My truck gun looks like brand new and it goes with me everywhere.

Only time mine is in the "truck" is when I am. Common sense I thought. The op I think was just wondering what kind and how much folks spend on one they tote in their "truck"....maybe.

I have a $165 rg 38. Fires good and locks up tight. Shoots every time I use it at the range. Ugly as hel$ but it sits in my truck just in case.

Back
Top Bottom