• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you comfortable spending on a "truck gun"?

Whether or not I am armed at any given time or whether or not I leave a gun in my unattended vehicle along with the value of any hypothetical unattended firearm is not something I'd be posting on the internet for all to see.

Only time mine is in the "truck" is when I am. Common sense I thought. The op I think was just wondering what kind and how much folks spend on one they tote in their "truck"....maybe.

Just striking up conversation one the ODT. Like I said before, I don't leave my guns in my truck unattended, easy way to have them stolen.

Sticking to the topic...the amount I would pay for a truck gun is exactly the same amount I'd pay for a gun no matter where I need it or store it. To me...it is like the question motorcyclists ask when selecting a helmet...how much is your head worth? More on some streets over others? BTW...I wear an Arai.

I rotate my truck guns but it's usually a .44Mag wheel gun of some type, right now it's a S&W Model 29. I have a vehicle safe that is welded and bolted in so I don't really care about the value of my truck gun. If you can get into or steal my safe you deserve to have whatever is in it.

Sticking to the topic...the amount I would pay for a truck gun is exactly the same amount I'd pay for a gun no matter where I need it or store it. To me...it is like the question motorcyclists ask when selecting a helmet...how much is your head worth? More on some streets over others? BTW...I wear an Arai.

The amount of $$ you pay for a gun doesn't always equal reliability, for example look at Kimber. If you paid $250 for a Taurus, shot it hundreds of times without fail, why wouldn't you trust it with your life?

Back
Top Bottom