Where do YOU Get Your Prices

Dude, Now you are carrying stuff over from another thread. You really are trying to start something, LOL.

lol... there has to be that one thread each day that gets people talking. Maybe this one can be it for March 7 2014. :)

" I personally Shop around at my local Stealer's"

Do you feel gun stores are ripping you off? We have an 8% margin. That is how we price our firearms. We do not haggle. We put our best price on everything.
Used guns are typically $100 or more less than new. We do this to make them a worthwhile choice.

I like to scan the ODT for like item prices and add about 30% to the highest one I find. :thumb:
I haven't had much luck selling stuff here for some reason though. :sad:

Do you feel gun stores are ripping you off? We have an 8% margin. That is how we price our firearms. We do not haggle. We put our best price on everything.
Used guns are typically $100 or more less than new. We do this to make them a worthwhile choice.

Not to worry Bro, I call my local Harley Shop my local Stealer too. Just a term I use for retailers these days. I understand your markup is marginal but, not every Arms "Dealer" is that way. I have heard great things about Georgia Gun Store and I hope to make it there someday. I use my "Local" stores which are kind of over the top sometimes.

Last edited:

are all gun stores the same???

My favorite is when I offer GGS's price on a gun plus tax to a trader on here and then get accused of being a low-baller. That is what happened when I bought my PAP M92. I offered the local seller GGS's price including tax and was practically told to GTH. Let's just say I drove up to GGS the next day and bought it from them :D

Back
Top Bottom