Where do YOU Get Your Prices

I use Bud's, CDNN and Gun Genie as a starting point then check with my local dealer. Since CDNN changed their website and now has gun prices - it's convenient. They have OD Glocks by the way.

The problem here (and other sites) is folks paid way to much when they bought the gun during the panic and they are trying to recoup some of their investment...

Well from what I've seen a glock is worth 600. If it's rare and polished with a little color fill it's worth 700 or better. Ar's are worth 1200 and 22lr ammo is about 10-12 cent a round. I would just go with that.

Pricing is one of the reasons I prefer trading. While the price of a gun can vary dramatically, the relative value of guns stays pretty constant...

Thanks bud, Great input. I think not, LOL. Funny stuff though.

It was a joke but honestly I don't really search around. If I'm motivated to sell my price will reflect that. If I'm waiting on a fool to give me new price for a used gun then that's probably how it will end. Waiting for nothing. We all know what we have in a gun. Nothing wrong with making a few bucks but asking new price for used is not for me.

Back
Top Bottom