Where do YOU Get Your Prices

" I personally Shop around at my local Stealer's"

Do you feel gun stores are ripping you off? We have an 8% margin. That is how we price our firearms. We do not haggle. We put our best price on everything.
Used guns are typically $100 or more less than new. We do this to make them a worthwhile choice.

The problem that some shops have is implementing the x% margin formula is when their wholesale price and terms are less competitive than larger shops that are able to become "full line" or stocking dealers. There are certainly shops out there that are pricing guns based on what they paid for them, and not what a competitive market price is. If that's the angle, you'd better be moving a lot of 40-50% margin used guns through the shop to keep the lights on.

I am kind of at a dissadvantage where I live. It's a Military Town where prices are only higher because of all the soldiers. We all know that military towns jack their prices up only because of that reason right? There is only one "Gun Store" and an abundance of Pawn Shops which, we all know what their prices are like. The next closest to me is Bass Pro Shops in Savannah where you can take the average sale price of a gun and add $100.00 to and that is what they will have it priced at. There are a couple other but they all seem to kee their prices in line with each other. I think they talk on the phone every morning, LOL. anyway, I turned to this site for the overwhelming abundance and versitality of weapons. Most of you around the big cities have many more options. I, on the other hand, have to drive a good distance for anything, including trades.

Georgia Gun Store prices are pretty fair from what I've seen.

Cherokee Gun and Pawn prices are fair as well.

The higher end stores like Norcross Gun Club and Sandy Springs prices are high, but a good reference.

Ammoseek.com to keep tabs on ammo prices, or Walmart

For Ak's and imorts, look at Century or the other internet retail sellers.

It's funny, I have people on my friends list that I PM and text on a regular basis yet we still go at each other's throat on here sometimes. Hell, I bet I get phone texts from 6-7 different members here everyday while on here it would appear that we loathe one another.

You got the bromance going on.

" I personally Shop around at my local Stealer's"

Do you feel gun stores are ripping you off? We have an 8% margin. That is how we price our firearms. We do not haggle. We put our best price on everything.
Used guns are typically $100 or more less than new. We do this to make them a worthwhile choice.
I'm pretty sure most people who have shopped your store know better. My faith in ethical business practices is refreshed every time I walk through y'all's doorway.

Back
Top Bottom