• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombies (a serious thread)

There are already "Zombies" among us. They sit at home unemployed every day drinking, doing drugs, waiting on food stamps and government checks. The only thing that keeps them from getting off that couch and coming after the productive members of society is the promise of government money on a regular basis.

If the government quit giving them our extortion money today, you would see a revolt of mindless (Zombie-like) violence that would put the London riots to shame. The difference that I see here is that some of the rioters would have firearms and a lot of other productive members of society would be armed as well. It would be a "Zombie Movie" of epic proportions... a battle between the haves and have-nots.

The zombies in my scenario are fast, motivated, semi-intelligent and capable of arming themselves. The good thing is that they can't infect the rest of us with their disease. Their only goal is to take or destroy what we have and kill or harm us in order to accomplish their goal.

Oh my god. I just lmao when I read this! The sad thing is that you're spot on with your assessment. The most diabolical of the zombies............

One of the requisites for a zombie is that it is mindless, not capable of rational (or even irrational) thought. it only has one motivation: kill. Being motivated by not having things in life and taking to the streets for revenge would be an uprising, not a zombie situation. Nice analogy though :)

Yikes, that one is news to me. Some things are better left alone. I guess that might come across harsh. I mean treat the cancer with what we have, but when you're trying to modify a naturally occurring disease to do what you want... that's just asking for trouble.

How about these types of Zombies?

Attachments

• zombies.jpg
    zombies.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 132
the nombies i am worried about already exist... typically are found in urban areas... but in lieu of brains, they presently feed on my tax dollars and government aid.

Back
Top Bottom