• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombies (a serious thread)

Zombies are not going to be like the ones that we have seen in walking dead... more like Occupy protesters that are mad because I have more than they do people who decide that they want to loot after a natural disaster.

www.politifake.org_image_political_1008_obama_zombies_obama_zo1928b2c5c2cd1a24d58e9a0bab576776.jpg

LOL :heh:

The occupier zombies are like hampsters.They bite you even when you are feeding them. I think they will be too lazy to loot after a disaster. I have several houses with HUD tenants and I believe in zombies. I dont like renting to zombies, however - especially when they have a dog.

Rodney King Riots in LA back in 92. They were roaming the streets preying on innocents; Pulling motorists from their cars. The only people who survived were the ones that got out. LAPD lost control and pulled out. And don't forget: Korean Business owners with AR's.

thats a lame post

how do they figure day of the dead not being looped in with night of the living dead and dawn of the dead? its created by same guy (as is land of dead but that movie sucked)

Back
Top Bottom