• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 LEO / attorney questions that grew from another thread.

I know this might not be the point of the thread but this is one of the reasons I do not have NRA, Glock, Ruger, or any 2ndA stickers or even political stickers on my car or outside my house. Why advertise what you might have? I know that LEO have computer access and can probably find out my underwear size in a traffic stop but do I really want to cause any (more) potential problems for myself? And not just the LEO's but the crackhead, homey's and punks looking for a target with some pay-off. Heck I told my wife to get the church stickers off of my car. These days you just don't know what might cause trouble and receive unwanted attention. Low profile is how I ride as much as possible. It's bad enough I'm doing 79 mph down I85 every morning at o'dark thirty!!!

Last edited:
I commend you for doing your job and risking your life everyday, every car you guys walk up to is a mystery and that is where the edge comes from. We just don't like being shoved, bullied, and taken advantage of. I will say I always make it as easy as possible for whatever officer that stops me. I have nothing to hide! Any job that requires a gun and possible fight for life everyday shouldn't be made more intense but us lawful folks as long as the officer is not acting like R. Lee Ermey I'll do what he ask so we can go on about our day. THANX DZSTL1 for your service

Thank you sir. I sleep good every night for two reasons 1) my belief in God and Jesus 2) I have always tried to be as nice as people will let me. It's a delicate balance and I know sometimes I slip up too and loose my temper. especially after one of my kids call to tell me they need $500 for next semester's books (LOL). Anyway thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom