$250,000 settlement for woman hogtied by CHP

This is why I refrain from associating with the "blue team". And yes I know they're not all bad but I don't know that, so I avoid association all together.

This is why I refrain from associating with the "blue team". And yes I know they're not all bad but I don't know that, so I avoid association all together.

But the good will cover for the bad ones, the "brotherhood". Son in law was a leo, he said the only real friends a cop has is other cops. BS..........

Poor job of pulling over? She evaded.

It looked at first as if she was making it through traffic. They didn't have the sirens on, and when they turned them on and told her to pull over, once she saw a spot, she did. You never heard the cruiser speed up like they were trying to catch her.

Officers are taught to handle a situation much more professionally than this. If they're on such 'edge' all the time, then maybe they all need to be in counseling to combat their emotional stress, but wait, then that may put them on the list that won't pass the new background checks because they have anger-management issues.

Back
Top Bottom