$250,000 settlement for woman hogtied by CHP

Lol am I black, no. I am also no longer holding a discussion with you because that was pretty ignorant... on a public forum no less. The argument can be made from any person, any profession, in any situation.

- - - Updated - - -

He seems to be quite happy :) and thanks for the intellectually stimulating conversation and successfully evaded question on your behalf.

I ran out of crayons and have already brought myself down to a level I try to avoid.

Did you say in a previous post that you've never been arrested? What do other posts have to do with your complete and utter disdain for all police officers the world over?

Wow, I am not even sure I should bother.
To begin with, I do not harbor ill feelings for officers all over the world. As I clearly stated several posts back, not all officers are unprofessional/unskilled (hence where reading the posts comes in handy). Clearly you missed the portion where I addressed both my father and husband working in LE.
I WORK with officers, daily... so I probably get to see quite a bit more than you and I have in fact witnessed officers behaving in less than desirable fashions on a somewhat regular basis.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran out of crayons and have already brought myself down to a level I try to avoid.

What a shame.

Wow, I am not even sure I should bother.
To begin with, I do not harbor ill feelings for officers all over the world. As I clearly stated several posts back, not all officers are unprofessional/unskilled (hence where reading the posts comes in handy). Clearly you missed the portion where I addressed both my father and husband working in LE.
I WORK with officers, daily... so I probably get to see quite a bit more than you and I have in fact witnessed officers behaving in less than desirable fashions on a somewhat regular basis.

Yeah, I read this part. You basically said that everyone (or 99.9%) in the profession is arrogant and has a god like mentality, with the exception of your husband and father. I stand by my statement that you harbor ill feelings toward officers all over the world. Your own words back it up.

Why the condescending and douchey tone though? It doesn't make you look smarter.

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to hug my wife and give her a big kiss. I sometimes forget just how lucky I am. 'nuff said.

:pound:

QFT

Me too dude. Sounds like we have keepers.

I am sure they are nice, silent, and submissive :) good for you guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Sounding smart is the least of my concerns and at no point have I intended to sound "condescending," I am simply giving it back as it is given to me. 99.9% of the officers I work with, of course "of the officers I work with" was left off.... so sad.

Back
Top Bottom