• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$5.79 per pound for Sanding Rib Roast @ Publix

Jut a FYI Publix's standard for rib roasts are that their meat cutters are to cut the bone off and then tie back on. If you want bone-in steaks sliced from a rib roast just ask someone in the department for a non tied roast. Then just ask for it to be sliced on the saw. Just don't ask this late in the evening. Meat room/equipment is clean and you'd be just adding more work to the cutter's list of stuff to do.

I got 4 of them 8-9 pounders at this price. Steaks last night, smoked prime rib Friday and two in the freezer for Christmas/New Years steak and/or more prime rib. Going to eat like a king over these holidays and gain 20 lbs, but it will be worth it.

Sale ends tomorrow so y'all can still stock up or go back and grab you another one.

I got 4 of them 8-9 pounders at this price. Steaks last night, smoked prime rib Friday and two in the freezer for Christmas/New Years steak and/or more prime rib. Going to eat like a king over these holidays and gain 20 lbs, but it will be worth it.

Sale ends tomorrow so y'all can still stock up or go back and grab you another one.
Hey! Don't blame the beef if you gain weight, blame all the sugar and breads and potatoes and pasta you're fixing to eat.

sale always runs until Christmas eve

Ever try the 500 degree method? I did. It really works. IIRC it's something like preheating the oven to 500 degrees and then cook 5 minutes for each pound of meat. THEN you let it sit for 1-1/2 hours OVEN DOOR CLOSED and NEVER ONCE OPENED until done. All the rubbings, seasonings, etc. don't change.
Oven MUST be electric... gas fire doesnt work... don't ask me how I know.

Back
Top Bottom