• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually planned 9 11 it was easy. All I had to do was convince 20 agents to give up their lives and crash a couple of planes into the twin towers and the pentagon. I just told them we would make sure their families were taken care of for life and I would make sure their wives and daughters were taken care of personally, if you know what I mean. I just need you to Kill a few thousand bankers guys some women a buncha kids. ****, nothing to it. All in a days work for our sort. Whoever we kill today we won't have to kill tommorrow. Right guys? Yeah I knew you would agree. Because were all cold blooded mother ****ers.

Wait til you see what we have planned next.:smile:. You'll just die when you find out. Its gonna be a blast.

Please watch the videos first.....Here's one more. Just a small trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we've been told the full truth, but there's no way in hell our government was behind it.

I am not a conspiracy theorist and haven't spent more than a few minutes here and there skim reading the various conspiracy theories. However, before I got into immigration law, I was traveling across the country talking about the fact that elements within our government wanted to force National ID and a POLICE STATE onto the people of the United States.

In the winter of 1998 I went to a town hall meeting sponsored by Rep. John Linder wherein I told Linder that declassified reports from the FBI were warning that a major terrorist attack would take place on U.S. soil within the next five years and many in positions of authority were dismissing the information the FBI had. Linder treated me with the condescension and patronizing attitude you would expect. Linder first accused me of "dabbling in Internet rumors" (though I had never been on the Internet at that point) and then asked, "And WHY would our government allow a major terrorist attempt to proceed?" I replied with a warning that a major attempt would give the government the pretext it needed in order to pass National ID through Congress and bring about the ultimate POLICE STATE, nullifying the Constitution. Linder laughed. Then Linder denied that anyone within the government was planning any form of National ID. When I produced the prototype application from the U.S. Post office (and the fingerprint card) Linder went on to dismiss what I said and go on to the next constituent.

2001 was well within that five year window predicted by the FBI. Forty two days after 9 / 11, George W. Bush forced the so - called "Patriot Act" through Congress. Sadly, not one member of Congress bothered to read it. The so - called "Patriot Act" was the genesis for National ID AND the same man that introduced the so - called "Patriot Act" is the very same man that introduced the REAL ID Act.

Now, let me tell all of you this: There is no way that you can draft 342 pages of legislation, research it and shepardize it (making sure that every sentence in that much legislation does not conflict with another statute) and research each statute affected by that 342 pages of legislation... AND word your legislation so that it addresses each every law affected by that many pages of text and complete it in forty two days. It simply cannot be done.

The so - called "Patriot Act" was written prior to 9 / 11. I was lobbying against it before it ever went to Congress. And the federal government needed a major terrorist attempt to force that bill along with National ID and the repeal of our Liberties through Congress without any opposition.

Did the government plan 9 / 11? I probably would not believe that. Did the government KNOW that the operation was going to be that effective? I doubt it. Those in the intel community probably figured that one or more of the people involved would spill the beans; some would chicken out; someone would make a critical mistake and get caught. But know this: the legislation that was designed to respond to 9 / 11 had been written a few years BEFORE that event. 9 / 11 was necessary in order to con the American people into surrendering their Liberties without a fight. And that is a fact.

Really...? To what end would this be? WHAT POSSIBLE reason would there be for anyone except for something like a terrorist act? What? was there some grandma in the 200th floor that was really a uber banker bent on world domination and had to taken out with HUGE ruse.
Great sec ops, thousands of conspirators involved and no one spoke out.

REALLY you guys have like no life other than this shi tt

I have been told by several military people not to belive what you see on the news about the military. I was told some of the debris from the trade center were found with explosive material used to demo buildings, and is why all the debris was trucked to a secure location. Weird how the two buildings fell. A man can blow your mind when clearing his conscience on his death bed.

There are people who still believe the earth is flat:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth_Society

That the U.S. didn't land on the moon:

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

And pretty much any other conspiracy theory you can come up with. I have relatives who are like that. They never seem to be aware that this stuff is constructed to sell books and videos. The guys behind all these theories get rich from making errors in logic and reason and selling it to millions of people as "secret knowledge."

The whole 9-11 thing boils down to "well, you can't prove I'm NOT right." There is no way to prove a negative.

I say: Let people believe what they want. Obviously, it feeds some kind of need to be smarter than the normal guy, to be "in on the ground floor" for every new theory.

-I believe we landed on the moon, that the earth really isn't flat, and that 9-11 was actually a horrible tragedy perpetrated by muslim terrorists rather than an inside job. That's just my honest opinion-FWIW. (That must make me part of these conspiracies-a patsy, an operative, and agent of some sort... Damn-I guess I better make some calls to the Bilderbergers-my paycheck didn't clear!)

I fully agree with you, a lot of flakes can run of the deep end and come up with their own uneducated theroy and truly belive the story the just came up with. I fully believe we landed on the moon, round earth, but when it come to military stuff, it's supposed to be a secret. A lot of folks cannot handle the truth. As far a 9/11 goes, yes it was an awfull tragic act of terrorism, but they did not act alone. Several that were there said "that's not how it happened".

Not an inside job:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/architecture/911-myths

No way I am buying that "inside job" story on this one. The whole series of events was shocking and dramatic, but these were not missiles, and they were not fired by any of our own forces.

-Fact.

(From time to time, the U.S. govt was involved in dirty pool. They ain't always been angels. This is not one of those times. The events of 9-11 were tragic, but they were not fake. Not a chance.)

Yeah a magazine owned by the Hearst Corporation has got to be a legit source of information and they couldn't possibly have any special interests or ulterior motives.

9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom