• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to building 7?

Fires alone would not have made building 7 fall. The footage suggest that it was imploded and if it was set up for implosion then what would stop them from setting up the WTC towers from being imploded. I always did think it was a bit strange how both towers fell straight down instead to one side or the other after being hit by planes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. Or at least IF the fire made the metal melt it should have collapsed half way and the first 10 or 20 whatnot floors should have stayed remaining.

I love this theory that it would take hundreds or thousands of government insiders to make this happen. Read "Crossing the Rubicon" by Mike Ruppert.

It doesn't require thousands of people. A small group of people could have easily done it starting with Bush and Dick.

TOTAL BULL S---!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did, however, see cia agents/conspritors hiding behind every blade of grass is my neighbors yard, wrong again, they were smoking the grass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't require thousands of people. A small group of people could have easily done it starting with Bush and Dick.

He was saying that the theory doesn't make sense.

It started way over Bush's head and long before he was "elected", him and Cheney were and are puppets.

I see two extreem views held by most on this subject. Typically the truth lies somewhere in the middle with both parties being right. Does the goverment "allow" stuff to happen...heck yea. Did they plan it...not likely. Did they have legislation ready to go waiting for the right time...yep, that happens all the time too.
We can't know everything all the time, especially when the government doesn't want us to know everything there is to know. To sit an argue such a point as right or wrong is pointless.

Exactly. Or at least IF the fire made the metal melt it should have collapsed half way and the first 10 or 20 whatnot floors should have stayed remaining.

Because the weight of all the floors above them wouldn't have flattened them, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom