• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

American community survey from census bureau

art

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
11   0
Reaction score
Got a notice in the mail today that my residence has to fill out this survey, I researched and it is legitimate. What total dog squeeze, this survey cost the taxpayers 250 million a year to administrate, I guess they will have to try and levy me with the fine, I refuse to participate. Putting return to sender and do not tread on me. Google the American community survey census, What are your guys thoughts on this

The Census...meh. Had a census lady knock on my door a few years back, and she informed me that by law, I had to answer her questions...I informed her that she was tresspassing on private property and by law she had to leave. She called the sherriff on me, and he told her the same thing. SHE WAS PERTURBED! HaHaHa!

The United States census bureau is only allowed to count every man woman and child ONCE every 10 years. The only information that you are required by law to tell them is how many people live in your house and how many are of school age. All of the other questions are unconstitutional. The last time they done the census I only wrote down the required information and then I wrote "4th amendment" on all other questions, and every time they knocked on my door I told them the same. On one occasion I had the law called on me and it was said that I had pulled a pistol on a census worker. After schooling four deputies on how the census works they all left. My next encounter the very next week was a young male census worker and he was dumb enough to stick his foot in my door to keep me from shutting it in his face. I promptly opened it back up and told him what happens to people who forced entry into someone's house.

The United States census bureau is only allowed to count every man woman and child ONCE every 10 years. The only information that you are required by law to tell them is how many people live in your house and how many are of school age. All of the other questions are unconstitutional. The last time they done the census I only wrote down the required information and then I wrote "4th amendment" on all other questions, and every time they knocked on my door I told them the same. On one occasion I had the law called on me and it was said that I had pulled a pistol on a census worker. After schooling four deputies on how the census works they all left. My next encounter the very next week was a young male census worker and he was dumb enough to stick his foot in my door to keep me from shutting it in his face. I promptly opened it back up and told him what happens to people who forced entry into someone's house.
WOW! And I thought my census ho was pushy.

Last edited:
I just tell them " It puts the Lotion on its skin" in a weird voice and then cackle hysterically and they quickly leave for some reason

They still get your information after they stop coming to your door.In fact,they will learn much more than if you just spent 5 min and answered them.I don`t mind answering the basic questions,as to how many live in my home,ages,and sex.This is part of the Constitution,as much as the 2nd amendment.I wonder,though,why they even bother.The IRS and credit bureaus already have all this info.I do find it amazing that we don`t want to answer the census,but will sell our souls to the credit bureau to buy a new truck.

Back
Top Bottom