• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here take Potassium supplements?

Pickle juice HIGH in potassium, or salt! I’ve never heard that for muscle aches. Sorry I’m on a bunch of stuff, just not that. Magnesium, is what the wife uses as a colon cleanse , once a week!!! Don’t know how she goes only once or twice a week!!!! I would not be able to function

Eat more bananas..... ;)

obamabananabdufo7ecuaawzz3-large-jpg.498522.jpg

Pickle juice HIGH in potassium, or salt! I’ve never heard that for muscle aches. Sorry I’m on a bunch of stuff, just not that. Magnesium, is what the wife uses as a colon cleanse , once a week!!! Don’t know how she goes only once or twice a week!!!! I would not be able to function
Interesting I keep my pickle juice from my Okra for Marinating my chicken fingers with. I was told that Chick Filet did that..Gonna find out later this week..As far as your bride goes Ouch!! Pickle juice is great to have in your system before going out in the woods. Nana always made us drink a tablespoon before going out in the woods..Seems the seed ticks and chiggers, which I believe are the same don't like it...Something having to do with the excretion in your sweat, they don't like

I used pickle music for basic aches and pains, but now I’d Need a jumbo bottle to help all those!!!! it is an old fashion cure for all, like apple cider vinegar

Sorry I misread original post. Reason I suggested bananas and pickle juice was that I thought you were talking about muscle cramps. Sports teams give pickle juice to players for cramps. My wife takes it.
Just strictly muscle pain can be related to entirely other issues than vitamins. Can be nerve related or other things.

Sorry I misread original post. Reason I suggested bananas and pickle juice was that I thought you were talking about muscle cramps. Sports teams give pickle juice to players for cramps. My wife takes it.
Just strictly muscle pain can be related to entirely other issues than vitamins. Can be nerve related or other things.
While I do get charlie horses, thats not the big offender. My muscles do not recover like they should and I have pretty constant pain. My left bicep was torn for over 6 months last year. Couldnt lift more than a cup of coffee. I never had an MRI but it was the same pain as a torn muscle. Its a lot better now but it comes right back if I work it too hard. Ive had several muscles throughout my whole body do this. Back, arms, hams, IT band, and forearms. I was seeing a neuro muscular therapist once a week for close to a year just to get relief. But it never lasted.

Oh and I tried pickle juice early on. No help.

Bananas and pickle juice.

Late to the party, but I was taking a big ass nasty tasty horse pill of potassium.

A little research showed that you can replace potassium very easily with your diet. Bananas, avocados, oranges or orange juice, most greens. Several others.

Discussed with Dr. and he very reluctantly agreed that I was correct. It's just so much easier to prescribe a pill. This is not an internet meme, it's science.

Potassium is an element. You can figure out how much is in the pill you're taking, a little research will show that that amount is easily obtainable through your diet without making any drastic changes to your diet.

Back
Top Bottom