• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta traffic

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
I just want to say a big **** you to my fellow drivers sitting in grid lock traffic!! Trying to go 2 miles around Dunwoody is insane with all these damn commuters passing through. Get a damn house near your place of work!!!!.......Damn it!!! I think I feel better now....

It's always a **** show. Every day I work I have to fight something. Whether it be people riding out the entrance lane or women doing make up, 78 to 285 to 85S is a cluster****. DeKalb and Fulton county drivers get their licenses from a cereal box.

I just want to say a big **** you to my fellow drivers sitting in grid lock traffic!! Trying to go 2 miles around Dunwoody is insane with all these damn commuters passing through. Get a damn house near your place of work!!!!.......Damn it!!! I think I feel better now....

I certainly will, will you be buying it for with me cash or a loan ? I assume living in Dunwoody you got a couple of mill lying around doing nothing :boink:

We pulled a wide load up the interstate today. We were making nearly 52 MPH and only using 2 lanes. Backup wasn't quite out of CB range. :becky:

17976.jpeg

Was this you on 75?

Back
Top Bottom