• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can any of you bump fire a Semi M/11 like this?

I know it'd bring back some laughable memories
Yeah you younguns not knowing about Hell Fire devices is inexcusable. You young cats are supposed to stay hip to what all the Old Heads are talking about. I mean come on I knew what Quaaludes or " Disco Biscuits" were when I was 15. I knew how to score a full keg with a tap and enough ice for a keg party back then too. But then again I watched a lot of Cheech and Chong movies. And I was reading my uncle's old copies of the Shotgun News since probably 81 or 82.
So you damn kids get outta my yard! And learn your important gun history.

I like mine because I don't have to bump fire it (mine has giggle switch).
But it looks like it can be done I just do not know how easy it will be with me smoking a Cigarette and choking (because I have never smoked).

That's cooler than Eskimo ****. If I had a Mac I would definitely have to mortgage a testicle and get that Lage upper.

Yeah you younguns not knowing about Hell Fire devices is inexcusable. You young cats are supposed to stay hip to what all the Old Heads are talking about. I mean come on I knew what Quaaludes or " Disco Biscuits" were when I was 15. I knew how to score a full keg with a tap and enough ice for a keg party back then too. But then again I watched a lot of Cheech and Chong movies. And I was reading my uncle's old copies of the Shotgun News since probably 81 or 82.
So you damn kids get outta my yard! And learn your important gun history.
Still got them quaaludes?:behindsofa::lol:

Still got them quaaludes?:behindsofa::lol:
No I came along too late for Ludes. But I did have my share of Valium. Used to be a tiny round pill with a V shaped hole in the center. Blue was 10mg, yellow was 5 mg and white was 1 my. I ain't seen a damn Valium in 20 years. Wonder if they still make them. But take my word for it. A blue Valium and a quart of Colt 45 was THE best way to ditch the last two classes and " Git Right" way back when.

No I came along too late for Ludes. But I did have my share of Valium. Used to be a tiny round pill with a V shaped hole in the center. Blue was 10mg, yellow was 5 mg and white was 1 my. I ain't seen a damn Valium in 20 years. Wonder if they still make them. But take my word for it. A blue Valium and a quart of Colt 45 was THE best way to ditch the last two classes and " Git Right" way back when.
This is the exact stuff I hear out of my dads mouth everyday when I ride around with him at work hahahaha My old man went hard back in the day. He too likes the M/11.

Back
Top Bottom