• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can any of you bump fire a Semi M/11 like this?

This is the exact stuff I hear out of my dads mouth everyday when I ride around with him at work hahahaha My old man went hard back in the day. He too likes the M/11.
Not that I'm suggesting it but fairly regularly you can find open bolt semi Macs or even KG9 semis on GunBroker for under a grand. And they're supposed to be super easy to uh... tinker with.

Not that I'm suggesting it but fairly regularly you can find open bolt semi Macs or even KG9 semis on GunBroker for under a grand. And they're supposed to be super easy to uh... tinker with.
Oh I've been watching those for some time
Now. There were some kits for building on flats sitting pretty too for awhile. Like 600 for an open bolt kit and a flat receiver

Oh I've been watching those for some time
Now. There were some kits for building on flats sitting pretty too for awhile. Like 600 for an open bolt kit and a flat receiver
I built a closed bolt semi M11/9 and the 380 version on my kitchen table in 96 from the stamped receiver flats. Getting those flats bent and welded was.way more trouble than it was worth.

20170912_210433.jpg

Found it!
I will PM you as it gets closer to the weekend, for a meet up.

View attachment 1315271
Found it!
Dannngg!!!!! Nice man!! I'm meeting up in chstsworth Friday afternoon/evening for a NAA WASP, and Sunday around noon in cumming for some Hornady TAP ammo, I'm sure I can find a way to get to you! Thanks again!

Field manual and all! My man!

View attachment 1315271
Found it!
From what I can remember that same switch will work on different guns. Hellfire made lots of devices and made changes here and there but the song remains the same as far as how it works. Point is that same switch may work on an AR, AK, SKS or Mini 14/30.

Back
Top Bottom