• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chemtrail of the day

Your description of contrails is not quite 100% correct: after the water vapor freezes, it then sublimates directly from a solid directly to a gas and then becomes invisible. I should have clarified that I agreed for the most part on your presentation of contrails. Where I did not agree is you statement "that's it".

I am up every morning at 4am or so and first light here in SE Georgia is about 6am or so. There are three airports, JAX, BWK, and SAV with about a half dozen scheduled commercial flights within 100 miles in that time frame and they show contrails when they pass-over as they should for that altitude/OAT etc. Then, in the same time frame, some 30 or 40 planes from all different directions chris -cross the sky, some even circling and spray chemtrails (white stuff) that after a few hours, are still there however shredded and dispersed to a large extent and have at times, obliqued the sky. I see contrails every day at that time frame from scheduled flights, but see chemtrails only one or two days a week....and never on the week end??

I would like to know the truth, that's all

It sounds like you already know the truth.

Your description of contrails is not quite 100% correct: after the water vapor freezes, it then sublimates directly from a solid directly to a gas and then becomes invisible. I should have clarified that I agreed for the most part on your presentation of contrails. Where I did not agree is you statement "that's it".

I am up every morning at 4am or so and first light here in SE Georgia is about 6am or so. There are three airports, JAX, BWK, and SAV with about a half dozen scheduled commercial flights within 100 miles in that time frame and they show contrails when they pass-over as they should for that altitude/OAT etc. Then, in the same time frame, some 30 or 40 planes from all different directions chris -cross the sky, some even circling and spray chemtrails (white stuff) that after a few hours, are still there however shredded and dispersed to a large extent and have at times, obliqued the sky. I see contrails every day at that time frame from scheduled flights, but see chemtrails only one or two days a week....and never on the week end??

I would like to know the truth, that's all
Yeah, I would also like to know why unknown planes are circling over you and spraying chemicals.
At least they give you a break on the weekends.

those planes were flying at a much lower altitude and significantly lower OAT.
Ah. You got me. You're right. During some bombing runs, the B-17 altitude was 10,000 to 15,000 feet.

However, the plane’s service ceiling was 25,000 to 35,000 feet, depending on the bomb load. They traveled to and from targets at that altitude to avoid flack.

The B-29 ceiling was 31,850 feet. Both aircraft could have flown higher, but they weren't pressurized.

Here's another nugget. How cold is it at 35000 feet? At 35,000 feet (the average cruising altitude of a modern passenger jet) the temperature is about -40°to -60°F.

Nice try.

Ah. You got me. You're right. During some bombing runs, the B-17 altitude was 10,000 to 15,000 feet.

However, the plane’s service ceiling was 25,000 to 35,000 feet, depending on the bomb load. They traveled to and from targets at that altitude to avoid flack.

The B-29 ceiling was 31,850 feet. Both aircraft could have flown higher, but they weren't pressurized.

Here's another nugget. How cold is it at 35000 feet? At 35,000 feet (the average cruising altitude of a modern passenger jet) the temperature is about -40°to -60°F.

Nice try.

The B-29 was pressurized. Most bombing raids over Germany took place above 20,000ft but in Japan they dropped down to 5,000 ft because the jet stream over the Japanese islands was too strong for the norden bomb site to compensate. During the fire bombing of Tokyo several aircraft were lost due to the strong updrafts from the firestorm.

The B-29 was pressurized. Most bombing raids over Germany took place above 20,000ft but in Japan they dropped down to 5,000 ft because the jet stream over the Japanese islands was too strong for the norden bomb site to compensate. During the fire bombing of Tokyo several aircraft were lost due to the strong updrafts from the firestorm.
Thanks for the clarification. The important question is were they leaving chemtrails or contrails?

Nice try.
Uh....the B-29s WERE pressurized. There were two crew areas that were pressurized - front and rear and there was a long tube over the bomb bay so the crew could move back and forth. FYI, there's a great book about the Marietta Bell Bomber Plant where some of the B-29 Superfortresses were built. That plant later became Air Force Plant 6 which is currently Lockheed-Martin.

Attachments

• IMG_4670[31168].jpg
    IMG_4670[31168].jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom