• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cop kills leashed dog.

This guy who works as a cop is a sociopath, doing this to a defenseless animal proves he would do it to adefenseless person when he gets the opportunity. He should be in jail, not wearing a badge. These guys gravitate to police departments. We see more snd more instances of this type behavior as the speed of media increases. We are in a police state now, to many cops cover for anything wearing a badge.

Until those doing wrong are held accountable to the same degree as everybody else, this will continue. The "above the law" mentality is generally present in just about every one on these type cases, IMO.

Please do not use reference to the mentally challenged in a negative manner.

i dont get the PC stuff

retarded when used in a slang sense doesnt mean someone with a legitimate mental impairment or handicap.

its like using the term gay or *** to describe something these days. doesnt mean homosexual really anymore

i dont get the PC stuff

retarded when used in a slang sense doesnt mean someone with a legitimate mental impairment or handicap.

its like using the term gay or *** to describe something these days. doesnt mean homosexual really anymore

True.

i dont get the PC stuff

It's just different when you deal with the mentally challenged regularly. I understand the connotation, but it still seems disrespectful. They deserve better, they love without prejudice, why can't we do the same. I am not trying to be politically correct, only respectful. If you wouldn't use the term in front of them, regardless of how it was meant, there is no need to even utter the word.

It's just different when you deal with the mentally challenged regularly. I understand the connotation, but it still seems disrespectful. They deserve better, they love without prejudice, why can't we do the same. I am not trying to be politically correct, only respectful. If you wouldn't use the term in front of them, regardless of how it was meant, there is no need to even utter the word.

but thats what i dont get, it doesnt have anything to do with them at all if used in that context. to be fair i dont work or am i around folks like that so maybe my opinion doesnt hold as much weight as i dont have an ethos on the matter.

i would never go out of my way to be disrespectful. but then again i dont alter my colloquialisms depending on who im around. i speak openly and freely and i feel like that gives more respect than anything rather than tip toeing. just the way i figure it.

pretty much i dont think about who i may offend when using a common phrase. i suppose i could try and not offend anyone across the board but thats too much work for me lol

what exactly do you do when working with them anyway? just curious, like i said i dont know much about it in general

Back
Top Bottom