• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

did we really go to the moon

Can we ever be REALLY sure of what we see/hear from the media? Remember some age old advise: believe only 1/2 what you see and none of what you hear.

Last edited:
Why else would this forum have a survival section? No one really says it out loud but we all know it is a possibility. Billions of stars... billions of atmospheres... you're foolish to think there is no other intelligent life.

I'm not some guy with tin foil on his head, however, I can add 2+2.

This ^^^^^

I think we stopped going to the moon when we had an encounter on the dark side of the planet, (Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs 1997.) He tells of a transmission to Houston Control describing alien craft and beings. Then the frequency was changed by NASA. Did you notice that every probe that we sent to or around Mars never transmitted any information back to earth and was never heard from again? Makes me go Huuummmmm.
Yep.

I believe we did however fast forward a few years...if it had just been told that someone went to the moon and back during the current administration not so sure. I believe there was a lot more truth spoken back then.

I'm not an expert, but if you look at the history of exploration, you see a pattern. Usually, the explorers find, claim, and return in larger numbers. We went to the moon 50 years ago and haven't been back. Why?

I'm not an expert, but if you look at the history of exploration, you see a pattern. Usually, the explorers find, claim, and return in larger numbers. We went to the moon 50 years ago and haven't been back. Why?
No need to and money.

Aint nothin up there but rocks....and we brought those back...so....

Back
Top Bottom