• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you guys think.............NM I got a .44 magnum instead.

Hold up....I called BS on you using a pistol with 1000 ft lbs of energy at 100 yards....no tail chasing ensued. The fact is you dont in fact use a round that has that. The only tail chasing is that YOU went from you use a round that does to now you use a round that has close to.....

So as I said earlier....you dont know or understand the energy measurements of the rounds you use. You dont like 357 fine I could care less, but dont turn this into a your absolutely correct and anyone that disagrees is wrong discussion. You threw out a passive big dick brag and I called BS. turns out I was right.

Hold up....I called BS on you using a pistol with 1000 ft lbs of energy at 100 yards....no tail chasing ensued. The fact is you dont in fact use a round that has that. The only tail chasing is that YOU went from you use a round that does to now you use a round that has close to.....

So as I said earlier....you dont know or understand the energy measurements of the rounds you use. You dont like 357 fine I could care less, but dont turn this into a your absolutely correct and anyone that disagrees is wrong discussion. You threw out a passive big dick brag and I called BS. turns out I was right.
:pound: lol
Where did I say I shoot a handgun at 100 yards? I'll wait.

The discussion was energy at 100 yards as stated by Ga regulations years ago....keep up.

OK so to be clear...you made a passive big dick brag in a discussion you werent even clear about....so I was still right. BS
I wonder why I went to the trouble of typing "at impact"? Hmmm...
Wait, no one's reading comprehension is that bad, so I'm calling BS back (I know you are but what am I?)
And since you've typed it multiple times now, I guess you want me to acknowledge your weird infatuation with my penis. I got it already. Geez...

Back
Top Bottom