• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you tip your mail carrier for Christmas?

Do you tip your mail carrier for Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 64.4%
  • Tacos - definitely tacos!

Votes: 15 14.9%

• Total voters
image.jpeg

I'm gonna give that old bat one this year, I'm gonna tell that bitch to take a long walk off a short pier. Worst mail carrier we've had in the 27 years we've lived here, I think her husband must piss in her cornflakes every morning. At least I hope he does. Aaaaahahahaha!!!

Glad you're having a good time. Welcome to the party!

:tea:

:very_drunk:
It would seem that the way the world is today that WE could form a friendship to try to fight against the BS that is happening now. But no, this site can't do that because you have asswipes that want to fight with the members. I said my mail chick is hot......WTF..........

My mail lady, Robin, has always been deserving of a Christmas tip. I'll give her 20 reasons to get my packages to me safely. I guess I've been lucky over the last 10 or so years with her and she always returns the favor with a thank you note!

It would seem that the way the world is today that WE could form a friendship to try to fight against the BS that is happening now. But no, this site can't do that because you have asswipes that want to fight with the members. I said my mail chick is hot......WTF..........

You are the only one fighting. Everyone else here is just joking and having a good time. You must be fun at parties.

Back
Top Bottom