• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Double action - single action hammer fired pistols

Davis404

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
20   2
Reaction score
How many guys here are hammer fired pistol addicts? Don't get me wrong i like Glock also due to the thousands of rounds I've seen them endure with zero issues im still a hammer fired pistol fan overall! Heres a few pics of some of mine and a couple glocks i also just acquired to try out thx to a good friend and a trade with a real cool guy!
20170916_141238.jpg
IMG_20170916_143041_655.jpg

Can't say I'm an addict since I don't have many pistols, but my 1911 is awesome. Not sure if you were referring to DA/SA pistols or any hammer fired kind. I want to get a 92FS INOX. I've shot one of those and it was great. Liked the larger grip on it as well. Want to try out a Sig a well, preferably one of the metal frame models.

Awesome... Glad To know there are others around that are fans of that style these days!
Really like DA/SA pistols. Carry a P229 on duty, a Beretta 92 Compact off-duty, and a Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Brigadier as my secondary when teaching carbine/SMG/shotgun classes.

Yes 1911s are sweet they are automatically imcluded! 1911s are Sweet shooting and
Can't say I'm an addict since I don't have many pistols, but my 1911 is awesome. Not sure if you were referring to DA/SA pistols or any hammer fired kind. I want to get a 92FS INOX. I've shot one of those and it was great. Liked the larger grip on it as well. Want to try out a Sig a well, preferably one of the metal frame models.
beautiful

I'm not very particular but I prefer DA/SA handguns when it comes down to it. Nothing wrong with striker fire though bc I love me some Glocks

Back
Top Bottom